Matanuska Glacier Walk
There is no minimum purchase this tour can be for a single traveler. We cater each tour to your specifications and needs. This tour MAY BE CONVERTED TO A PRIVATE TOUR FOR NO EXTRA CHARGE. VIATOR does not offer this option as they only offer YES or NO for private tour. We cater all tours to your specification.
What's included :
- Snacks - We provide bottled water and lunch.
- Crampons and helmets are provided for your safety.
- All additional fees associated with the park are included in price
What's excluded :
Stop At: Matanuska Glacier, Alaska, USA
This is NOT the correct address. Admission is included in price. Viator refuses to provide accurate information. The scenic drive from Anchorage 2.5 Hours. We make several stops along the way and are know to see lots of wildlife. You will spend up to 3 hours on the Glacier.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup and drop off at a location of your choice. We confirm the night before and followup with specific details the morning of. Rest assured we let you choose the best location for you.- We will contact you no later than 7:30pm on the night before your adventure.- We will contact you at 7:00 am and provide you with a specific time of arrival.- All pick-ups are scheduled between 7:00am and 8:00am. - If you are not contacted the night before by 7:30pm/am
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The City of Anchorage has lifted all restrictions if you would like a complementary Covid vaccine shot you’re eligible to receive one once you reach the airport in Anchorage. FREE of charge.