Mausoleum - Lovcen National Park excursion from Kotor
Do not miss to visit this place, because it will surely be an unforgettable experience.On this tour you will you will visit most famous Mausoleum, national park Lovcen and small vilage Njegusi.
Mausoleum is one of the most fascinating places in Montenegro.
Lovćen’s star attraction, this magnificent mausoleum (built 1970 to 1974) sits at the top of its second-highest peak, Jezerski Vrh (1657m). Take the 461 steps up to the entry where two granite giantesses guard the tomb of Montenegro’s greatest hero.
The duration of this excursion is around 3 hours and you will be transported in vehicle minivan for up to 8 passengers. It is possible to order an additional vehicle containing 4-6 seats in order to satisfy the number of passengers that is less than 8 passengers. It is also possible to combine both types of vehicles together. At your request you can order a tourist guide which is additionally charged.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- National park Lovcen ticket
- The tour starts at Kotor cruise port where the driver will pick you up at the arrival level of your cruise ship.
From Kotor to Lovćen you will use the famous serpentine, from which there is a spectacular view of the Bay of Boka.
The biggest and most important monument of Lovćen national park is Njegos Mausoleum. The magnificent mausoleum is situated at the top of its second-highest peak, Jezerski Vrh (1657 m). Getting there you need to
climb 461 steps up to the entry where two granite giants guard the tomb of Montenegro’s greatest writer.Inside the mausoleum, under a golden mosaic, you will find grandiose sculpture of Njegos, created by famous sculptor Ivan Mestrovic. Don’t miss visiting this attraction since the view from the mausoleum is breathtaking and it gives you
the best panoramic view of Montenegro.
After the Mausoleum, your driver will take you to a little village Njegusi where you will have 30 minutes of free time and you will be able to taste local product.
After that, you will be returned to the port of Kotor.
Departure Point :Port of KotorKotor
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Port of kotor
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 6 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 24 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.