Mazatlan 5-Hour Guided Tour
A 5 hour guided tour where you will cross streams, climb the mountain, cover some rugged terrain, experience spectacular views and cross a wooden bridge.
Includes: round transportation. Tour is limited to a maximum of 15 travelers.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned van
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- The adventure begins when our Veraneando Adventure ride picks you up at your hotel, once you make your payment for you tour you can ask for beverages during the drive; water, coffee or juice, to immediately go heading to Veranos Village (approximately at 40 minutes from the golden zone). When we arrive to the facilities, you will be given the necessary instructions on how to use the ATVs. The guided tour will be on gaps in the Sierra Madre Occidental of Municipalities of Mazatlan and Concordia. Cross a wooden bridge and the Presidio river to reach other surrounding towns. Later, you will enjoy a regional meal before your ride back; tequila cheese, machaca burritos, beans, salsa, tortillas and your choice of beverage. Besides; you will have time to go through town where you can visit the museum of history, the beautiful church and the tequila factory where you will taste the best tequila in town.
Children under 16 can not handle the ATV without the company of an adult.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please specify your the name of your hotel, the address of your apartment or if we are going to pick you up in the port. Ports
- Mazatlan cruise vessel terminal, Av. Emilio Barragán 517, Lázaro Cárdenas, 82040 Mazatlán, Sin., Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.