Médoc Region Local Castle Visits Day Trip with Wine Tasting from Bordeaux
The Wine cab will make you discover the prestigious medoc castles in a very friendly atmosphere. You can also taste other wines while rolling or making a stop in the vineyards. The most amazing experience will create your own wine and leave with your bottle of your personal vintage !
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up service and drop off at your hotel in Bordeaux
- 1 visit with tasting in a classified
- 1 visit with tasting in a family property of Médoc
- 1 “outdoor” tasting in the vineyards or in the Cab
- Cab transport by an English speaking driver in between your different activities
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Expert oenologist: + 280 € (limit of 4 passengers maximum)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bordeaux, Bordeaux, Gironde, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Castle Margaux, Castle Giscours, Castle Lafitte, Castle Beychevelle, Castle Pichon Longueville ...
These castles and many others are famous around the world, they make the Médoc famous, stretching 80 km north of Bordeaux between the Atlantic Ocean and the Gironde estuary.
To discover these prestigious wines, your English taxi will take the legendary Route des Châteaux through vineyards and properties.
You will discover all along the route, castles with the most unusual and extravagant architectures. You will be immersed in the castle life in the age of the nobility of Bordeaux.You will visit a classified 1855 Château grand cru and taste its nectar to understand all the subtleties.
Then with your English taxi you will meet an authentic winemaker, and you will be received in a family property which produces his own wine. The winemaker will show you around his cellars, his winery and taste his wine, a wine made by the family with passion to maintain a know-how from generation to generation. A visit full of emotion and sharing that will leave you with an unforgettable memory of authenticity.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Thanks to give the name of your hotel in Bordeaux
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Additional person (4 people per car maximum): + €50 / person
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.