Meatpacking District, Chelsea Market, and High Line Walking Tour
Escape from the hustle of Times Square on this guided, 2-hour, small-group walking tour around New York City. Visit the scenic, aerial greenway of the popular High Line, plus the trendy Meatpacking District and Chelsea neighborhood in Manhattan. Soak up the atmosphere and learn about the history and culture of this area of the Big Apple — one of the most drastically changed areas in New York City today.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- The chance to try local cuisine (at own expense)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Audio guide (translates the tour)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Meatpacking District, West of Eighth Avenue, New York City, NY 10014
Once filled with meatpacking plants, this area is now a trendy neighborhood.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chelsea Market, 75 9th Ave, New York City, NY 10011-7006
Explore and taste goodies (at own cost) at this indoor food and retail market.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The High Line, New York City, NY 10014
Once a disused elevated railway, the High Line is now a popular urban park.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Whitney Museum of American Art, 99 Gansevoort Street, New York City, NY 10014-1404
See this strikingly designed Museum of Modern Art.
Stop At: 10th Avenue, 10th Ave, New York, NY, USA
Once called "Death Avenue"
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Diane von Furstenberg, 135 Wooster St, New York, NY 10012, USA
A high fashion salon
Pass By: Gansevoort Liberty Market, 185 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10007, USA
A wordly food hall
Departure Point :Chelsea, New York, NY, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Gansevoort Liberty Market, 185 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10007, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is no need to confirm the reservation
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour's designated start time. The tour departs promptly and no refunds will be given for guests who miss the tour due to being late
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled because of dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- Access to the High Line is determined by weather conditions. The park is closed during potentially dangerous conditions
- There is a decent amount of walking, please wear appropriate shoes
- There is no guarantee that food vendors will be operating
- Tour operator reserves the right to deviate from the route of the tour in the event of marches, parades, and circumstances beyond our control.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Once the tour begins, if you make the decision to not follow the guide or their instructions, we cannot guarantee we can reunite you with the group.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at least 21 years of age.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.