Medieval Seville Guided Tour and River Cruise
Embark on this amazing guided tour of medieval Seville! Learn of Seville's ancient myths and tales. You will also be able to enjoy a beautiful panoramic tour during your cruise on the Guadalquivir river.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- For the first part of your excursion, enjoy a guided tour scouring the surroundings of the Cathedral and the Real Alcazar of Seville. You will learn of the mythical Santa Cruz Quarter, one of the most charming areas of the city. It is an amazing neighborhood with interesting stories and legends. You will also visit its Jewish Quarter with narrow streets as "Kiss Street"and romantic squares as "Santa Marta Square" or "Santa Cruz Square".
At your leisure, take a beautiful panoramic cruise at on the Guadalquivir river for approximately one hour. From the deck you can see the Bullring, the old bridges, the Triana district, and the pavilions of the Expo 92. You may also see the American Exhibition of 1929, the towers of the Plaza of Spain, convents and monasteries, including the Monastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas, where Columbus planned his voyage of discovery.
Conclude your tour back in Seville!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Central SevilleAddress: Monument to the Immaculate - Next to the CathedralPlaza del Triunfo, SevilleDirections: Tour departs from the Monument to the Immaculate - Next to the CathedralPlaza del Triunfo, SevilleMeeting point for the river cruise: Marqués del Contadero dock, underTorre del OroDates: DailyReturn point: Tour ends at the dock "Torre del Oro"
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 Adults per booking is required
- In some occasions the visit could be conducted in two languages
- Schedule River Cruise: April-September: 11:00-22:00 h - October-March: 11:00-19:00 h.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- 1. Visits will not exceed 19 people 2. The safety distance of 1,5 meters between clients will be maintained 3. The use of a mask is mandatory. The client must wear her own mask 4. Clients who do not wear their own mask will be denied admission and the amount of the service will NOT be refunded.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.