Meet the Capital Tour
Take a tour around Sarajevo through famous old town Bascarsija and meet the lively and turbulent history of the city. Learn about the cultural traditions, the history, and society, and get a close-up look of the rich architecture that has filled the country of Bosnia and Herzegovina through centuries. Visit the most famous places like Orthodox and Catholic Churches, Mosques and Synagogues to find why Sarajevo is called European Jerusalem.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Bascarsija
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bascarsija, Sarajevo 71000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
You will discover Sacred Heart Cathedral, City Hall, Bey mosque, Sebilj and much more
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick guest in all hotels in Sarajevo (or any other accommodation where they are at)Airports
- Butmir Airport, Sarajevo Bosnia and Herzegovina
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Show up 10 minutes ahead of the pick-up time
- Wear flat shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Bosnia tours d.o.o.