Megacombo Private Nicaragua Tour From Dreams Las Mareas
Starting with your pick up at your lodging place then we will visit Rivas driving by "La Virgen" beach lookout while looking at the Concepcion and Maderas volcanoes.
The drive to Rivas takes approximately 40 minutes where we will take a small tricycle tour thru the town, afterwards we will head to the Granada city for out boat tour of the islands (isletas) including "isla de monos" (monkey island) where you can see the spider monkey, Once finished we'll come back to Granada we will do a horse carriage tour of the colonial city including a chocolate factory and cigar shop. Later in the day we will go to the Masaya volcano, stop for lunch and souvenir shopping finishing in Laguna de Apoyo lookout in the charming town of Catarina, where you can see the beautiful lagoon that has formed in the crater of a dormant volcano. Returning to the place of departure..
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned van
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parroquia San Pedro Apostol Rivas, Rivas Nicaragua
Rivas city tour:we'll head to Rivas driving by "La Virgen" beach while looking at the Concepcion and Maderas volcanoes.The drive to Rivas takes approximately 40 minutes where we will take a small tricycle tour thru the Rivas city.
Stop At: Mombacho Volcano, Granada Nicaragua
Mombacho volcano Granada colonial city & Isletas: Enjoy pre-Columbian statues and ceramics, cobbled streets and numerous churches and monuments of great architectural significance, we will do a horse carriage tour of the colonial city including a chocolate factory and cigar shop.
Stop At: Islets of Granada, Varios Puertos de Salida Pier, cottage, Peninsula of Asese, Granada 43000 Nicaragua
Islets of Granada: In this excursion we will embark on a tour of the famous islets of Granada, an archipelago of islands formed by the eruption of the Mombacho volcano. Here you can enjoy the natural beauty of the islands with the panoramic view of Mombacho Volcano. On this trip we will discover some of the 365 small islands “Islets” and its fauna, flora and the inhabitants of the so-called “Islanders”, the community of about 2,000 live in simple conditions but decent product fishing, smallholder agriculture and now tourism.
Stop At: Masaya Volcano, Masaya 42200 Nicaragua
Masaya Volcano & Masaya Market: The Masaya Volcano is a volcanic complex composed of a set of boilers and craters. You will notice the smoking crater and if lucky, you can see the parakeets strangely inhabit the volcano. The Masaya Volcano is the only volcano in the Western Hemisphere where you can reach by car to the crater rim. Then will know the famous Masaya Handicrafts Market, considered the heart of handicrafts in Nicaragua. In addition to the unique products Nicaraguans as hammocks, embroidered blouses, wood carvings, leather goods, ceramics, paintings and hemp fabric, the market is quite large and offers sundries. The Craft Market is located in what used to be the Old Market, built in 1891, destroyed twice by fire and rebuilt to make it a safe and convenient shopping. Continue to Catarina, typical Nicaraguan village that allows views of Lake Nicaragua, the city of Granada, Mombacho Volcano and the Apoyo Lagoon. Learn how residents in Catarina live their daily lives, including tending nurseries and raising horses.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by 2 adults
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals are not included
- Private tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We need passport details in advance and you need to bring passports on the day of travel to cross the Nicaragua's border.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.