Memphis Sakkara and Giza Pyramids day tour
Discover the ancient pyramids of Egypt on a full-day tour to Memphis, Sakkara and Giza. Travel in a private air-conditioned vehicle and in the company of an expert Egyptologist guide.Tour duration is approximately 6 hours long.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrace into Cheops Pyramid's vault (surcharge)
- You will visit the first capital of Egypt at Memphis, dating back to 3,300 BC. The legendary city was founded by King Menens who united Upper and Lower Egypt. You will also visit Sakkara to see Egypt's oldest cemetery and the grand necropolis of Memphis. Discover the world's first monumental stone building at the Step Pyramid of King Zoser, and visit the magnificent Mastaba tombs. Finally Take some time to explore the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Your guide will describe the story of their construction and reveal stories of their continuing mystery. After all this is concluded you will be dropped off at your pick-up location or any other location you request.
Departure Point :Clients choice
Departure Time :Recommended 9 am, however since it is a private tour it is pretty flexible.
Return Detail :Clients choice
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.