Middle of the World and Quito Private City Tour
Protect your family and avoid unnecessary crowds, just go with your traveling group and visit one of the two inhabited volcanic craters in the world! Stand and be photographed at 0 degrees, 0 minutes and 0 seconds, right on the landmark that divides the northern and southern hemisphere! Enjoy the company of a knowledgeable and friendly tour guide walking through the charming streets of the colonial town, and make your stay in Quito a fascinating and safe life experience!!
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transport
- Certified English speaking guide
- Mentioned itinerary and visits
- Entry/Admission - Pululahua Geobotanical Reserve
What's excluded :
- Extra expenses
- Entry/Admission - Intinan Museum
- Entry/Admission - Fundacion Iglesia de la Compania
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ecuador Best Tours, Pasaje Duque 1590 y Jose Ignacio Gallardo. Puembo, Quito 170179 Ecuador
Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel or address, within Quito's district, at 8:30 a.m.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Intinan Museum, Autopista Manuel Cordova Galarza, a 200 metros del redondel de la Mitad del Mundo, San Antonio de Pichincha, Quito 170180 Ecuador
Visit to Intiñan Solar Museum.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pululahua Geobotanical Reserve, Crater Volcan Pululahua mirador de Pululahua, Calacali 170154 Ecuador
Visit to viewpoint of Pululahua Volcano.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Mitad Del Mundo, Avenida Manuel Cordova Galarza KM. 13/5, San Antonio de Pichincha, Quito 170180 Ecuador
View of the historical monument of the Equator Line.
Stop At: Quito Old Town, Quito Ecuador
Walking tour in the Old Town of Quito.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fundacion Iglesia de la Compania, Garcia Moreno N 10-43, Quito 170150 Ecuador
Visit to La Compañía de Jesús.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Iglesia y Convento de San Francisco, Cuenca 477 y Sucre, Quito 170150 Ecuador
Visit to San Francisco Church.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from your hotel or address, within Quito's district, at 8:30 a.m.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 12 C° - 22 C° / 53,6 F° - 71,6 F
- It is responsibility of every traveler that he/she is adequately insured against personal accidents and medical expenses during his/her trip to Ecuador, as well as having travel cancellation and baggage insurance to protect him/her.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our guides and drivers will follow vehicle cleaning and personal care protocols, with disinfectant products during the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.