Midnight Sun Special
World class phenomenon on a mountain and amazing view over the taiga forest! A trip providing excellent opportunities for taking unique photographs of Lapland’s nature bathing in the magical glow of the Midnight sun. Join us – the nature experts and enjoy the best views in southern Lapland mountain area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guidance services
- Snacks mentioned
- Organizer's liability insurance
- Safari desk support
What's excluded :
- Private tours available for additional charge
- We will take a leisurely 700 meters hike to the top of a picturesque hill, where you can admire breathtaking views over southern Lapland and its taiga forests. Listen to stories about local nature and life in the wilds while barbecuing by the open fire in a log-built shelter. Our destination is absolutely one the most impressive mountains in Lapland with a great 360 degrees view from a wooden tower.
Sparkling wine and snacks are served to celebrate your visit here in the North. There is a good chance you will also spot wildlife during this adventure. A tremendous trip to truly experience the nightless night and Lapland as its most beautiful.
The midnight sun in Lapland occurs during the summer months in May, June and July. Duration 5 h including return transfers from your hotel. If you prefer you may also order transfer by quad bike up the hill by additional price. The summit and large forests around are really worth seeing! We have received great feedback from this tour for years.
Departure Point :Lapland Welcome, Rovakatu 26, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
We will confirm the exact pick up time upon booking.The meeting time at Lapland Welcome Safari Office (Rovakatu 26, 2nd floor, 96200 Rovaniemi) is 15 minutes before the starting time of the safari.
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at the time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Lapland Welcome Oy