Midnight Sun/Sunset Sailing
The Arctic is a magical place during the time of the ‘Midnight Sun’ which happens from May-July. During this time, the abundance of sunlight creates powerful, golden moments allowing nature & wildlife to thrive.
Time gets lost, and inspiration sores fostering an environment to create these special memories throughout the entire day. With a maximum capacity of 12 we provide a personalized and intimate environment for our guests that come sailing with us.
When this far in the Arctic the midnight sun is a must, we believe there is no better way than a magical fjord cruise.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided cruising tour onboard one of our comfortable catamarans
- Easy sailing with possibility to ask questions around navigation
- Professional Skipper with all commercial licenses
- Heated Indoor Saloon with bathrooms
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee, tea & hot chocolate
- Dinner - Homemade fish soup made out of todays fresh catch
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tromso Fjords, Tromso Norway
Epic fjords, midnight sun and an unforgettable cruise aboard our comfortable catamaran. The golden moments created will instill lifelong memories regardless of whether you are sailing with your friends, family or traveling solo. Pukka Travels’ Midnight Sunset Sail is the perfect place to get inspired by the North.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Kirkegata 1, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.