Mijas Village Private Day Tour
Get a taste of traditional Malagan village life with a private, half-day tour to charming Mijas Pueblo from Malaga. Perched in the mountains above the coast, this charming village is a cluster of whitewashed buildings nesteld into the mountainside.
Mijas offers a glimpse of village life with its narrow cobblestoned streets and whitewashed buildings.
For the security of our customers, we provide to each party member a free hygienic kit. The kit conteins a mask and cleaning wipes. Our vehicles are deeply cleaned every day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mijas, Mijas, Costa del Sol, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
2 hour tour of this pintoresque village
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Málaga, Spain
2: Marbella, Málaga, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotel, port or apartment in Malaga or Costa del SolPorts
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We will provide you with a hygienic kit with a mask and hand sanitizer
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.