Milan : ITALIAN FOOD TOUR - 3h
Savor the flavors of Italy on a 3-hour walking tour of Milan, led by a food-loving local guide. Get the best food treats in the city and enjoy a unique route that will give you a glimpse of Milanese lifestyle. Sample Italian coffee with Italian pastry, followed by focaccia or pizza, Italian cheese and wine with an authentic gelato and much more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Up to 4 food stops
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Corso Garibaldi
What's excluded :
- Stop At: Corso Garibaldi, corso Garibaldi, Milan Italy
The best way to get to know a location is by tasting the local food, and this is even more true for Italy. You will be wandering the atmospheric streets of Milan with a local guide that will tell you about Italian cuisine and tradition.
Meet your guide in Moscova Underground Station, in the center of the town, and then begin your food walking tour of the city.
Learn about the history of the sumptuous palaces you will pass by, in the city that was home to cutting-edge chefs and passionate sommeliers.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Brera District, Via Pontaccio, Via FatebeneFratelli, Via dei Giardini, Via Monte di Pieta, Via Ponte Vetero and Via Mercato., Milan Italy
Explore the colorful history of Milan as you tour, accompanied by our expert guide that will wisely mix history and food, culture and fun. Learn about the traditions of Italian cuisine and get to try mouthwatering bites along the way, like Cannoncini - puff pastry horns filled with Crema Pasticciera (Italian pastry cream), Italian Pizza or Focaccia and Cheese with wine, followed by an authentic Italian gelato (ice cream). Walk away with new culinary perspectives, big smiles and satisfied taste buds.
Duration: 1 hour
• snacks and appetizer - italian pastries, cappuccino, bruschetta, cheese and glass of wine , italian gelato
Departure Point :Corso Garibaldi, 86, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.