Milan: Last Supper by Leonardo Da Vinci
The Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie and the Refectory with the Last Supper has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1980. They were part of a large monastic complex belonging to the Dominican monks.
Take away the stress of queuing and enjoy your reserved entrance to see the Last Supper with this tour. Your guide will tell you all about the most fantastic wall paintings of the Renaissance.
A licensed local guide will show you this masterpiece by Leonardo da Vinci, revealing surprising facts about the perspective, the composition and the technique used by the artist, as well as the history of the site.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Leonardo da vinci, Acquabella, 20133 Milano MI, Italy
The Last Supper
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.