Milan Walking Tour Michelangelo
Discover some of the best hilights of
Milan with this fascinating walking tour!
Duomo Cathedral, which took nearly six centuries to be completed and walk through
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II until
La Scala Opera House, where most of Italy's greatest operatic artists, and many of the finest singers from around the world, have appeared.
After that, across the artistic
Brera district, reach the
Castello Sforzesco, admire the imposing fortress and the moving sculpture
Pietà Ronadanini, the last unfiniscehd masterpiece by
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional tourist guide with earphone set
- Walking tour in Brera district
- Visit of the "Pietà Rondanini" by Michelangelo
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral of Como (Duomo)
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Alla Scala
- Entry/Admission - Castello Sforzesco
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cathedral of Como (Duomo), Piazza Duomo, 22100, Como Italy
the impressive gothic church with its 135 spires and the golden statue of the "Madonnina" who seems to guard and protect the Milanese.
Duration: 35 minutes
Pass By: Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Piazza del Duomo, 20123 Milan Italy
the luxury Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II with the shining windows of high fashion brands like Prada.
Stop At: Teatro Alla Scala, Via Filodrammatici 2, 20121 Milan Italy
One of the most famous theatre in the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Brera District, Via Pontaccio, Via FatebeneFratelli, Via dei Giardini, Via Monte di Pieta, Via Ponte Vetero and Via Mercato., Milan Italy
visit the fashinating Fiori Chiari and Fiori Oscuri streets, crossing small charming squares like Piazza del Carmine and admiring the interesting complex of Brera Art Gallery, Academy and Botanic Garden.
Stop At: Castello Sforzesco, Piazza Castello, 3, 20121 Milan Italy
here you will visit the courtyards and the ancient Spanish hospital that now houses the last unfinished work by Michelangelo, the Pietà Rondanini.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Passaggio Duomo, 2, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.