Mini Cenotes 2-Day Scuba Diving Package in the Riviera Maya
Spend two days diving with qualified instructors as you explore the area around "Dos Ojos," a flooded freshwater cave system with 28 sinkhole entrances called "cenotes." Over the course of two days, participate in four dives. First, witness the diverse marine life of two Caribbean reefs during two separate dives. On the second day, head into the jungle to explore the cenotes in two dives. Accommodation is not included in the cost of the tour (though pickup and drop-off at your Riviera Maya hotel is).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Total of 4 tanks
- 2 local reef dives on day 1 (from the dive center closest to your accommodation)
- Cenote excursion with 2 tanks on day 2
- Snacks and drinks on day 2
- Cavern guide on day 2
- Lamp on day 2
- Hotel pickup and drop-off along the Riviera Maya (excluding Playa Mujeres and Tulum)
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Dos Ojos
What's excluded :
- Full equipment rental (USD$18, tank to be paid onsite)
- Food and drinks on first day of local reef dives
- Today, three of the world's longest underwater cave systems with a length of up to 129 kilometers can be found in the Riviera Maya. One of them is 56 kilometers – Dos Ojos, which means “two eyes” and describes the two circular shaped cenotes shining in daylight.
On this cenote package you'll get to go on a total of 4 dives for a period of two days. On the first day, you will dive at 2 local reefs exploring these beautiful reefs in the Riviera Maya. Then, on the second day, you will take your diving to one of the beautiful cenotes this area has to offer and enjoy two dives.
For the second day, you will be picked up from your hotel by van in the morning and experience two unique dives in the world´s finest fresh water caverns. Your group consists of a maximum of 4 certified divers per cavern guide. After a short stop at the dive center in Puerto Aventuras, you will drive deep into the jungle and your guide will conduct a thorough briefing containing procedures, do's and don potential hazards, signals and also check your equipment, weights and swimming techniques. You will receive torches, sandwiches, soft drinks and enjoy an amazing tour.
All the guides are fully certified and full Cave Diving instructors with an official Cenote guide certification, so you will have a truly memorable experience.
Departure Point :Your accommodation in Playa del Carmen/Riviera Maya
Departure Time :8:30am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Note: It is highly recommended that you wear a 5mm long wetsuits to keep you warm during 2 dives in approximately 4 degree cold water. These wetsuits can be provided by the tour operator
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.