Mini Chocolatier workshop
It's a unique opportunity to indulge in chocolate making. You get to taste and make high-quality chocolate bars and personalise them according to your taste. It is indoor so not dependent on weather and suitable for all ages (2-102). You don't need any experience of chocolate making and all equipment and training is provided during the workshop. You go home with lot of delicious chocolate to eat and gift to your friends and family.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - 3 chocolate bars decorated by you using specialist chocolatier techniques such as marbling, dipped caremalised fruit, dipped chocolate truffles and hot chocolate on a stick
What's excluded :
- You'll be given white, milk and dark chocolate to taste and also have an opportunity to try our various toppings which include fruits, nuts, sweets etc. You'll make three personalised bars, and can also infuse them with our various essential oils including mint, lemon, orange etc. before decorating. You will then dip some fresh, homemade truffles and dried candied fruits in melted chocolate, and of course, lots more tasting! What you do with the leftover melted chocolate is a surprise!
• Chocolate dipped fruits - You will get to dip fruits and truffles in freshly tempered liquid chocolate
Departure Point :Dr Choc's Windsor Chocolate Factory, 23 Thames St, Windsor SL4 1PL, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.