Mini - Combo tour 2 tours in 1, 3 options to choose (half day)
Enjoy 2 beautiful attractions in Arenal volcano area in half day.
Mini combo #1 Hanging bridges,
Mini Combo #2 Volcano hike or
Mini Combo #3 Sarafi float
And visit and enjoy the pristine waters of La Fortuna Waterfall.
What to bring:
• Insect repellent
• Light clothing/shorts
• Trekking shoes
• Raincoat or Umbrella
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Bilingual naturalist guide
- Entry/Admission - Arenal 1968 Trail
- Entry/Admission - Arenal Hanging Bridges
- Entry/Admission - La Fortuna Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Extra charges apply for pickups outside of route 142, or beyond Tabacon Hotel or Fortuna downtown.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arenal 1968 Trail, 1.5 km al Sur de la interseccion hacia El Castillo, La Fortuna, San Carlos, Alajuela, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21007 Costa Rica
Unforgettable hiking experience through trails marked with the remains of previous lava flows of the majestic Arenal Volcano. The main attraction of this place is of course, the Arenal Volcano with its nearly perfect cone shape, and a height of 1633 meters. Along the hike you will discover the abundant flora and fauna which inhabits the rainforest; your guide will explain the surprising history and activity of the volcano and the different eruptive phases.
After the hike, we will go to La Fortuna Waterfall where you can swim in an inviting pool at the base of the waterfall. Following that, enjoy a delicious lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Arenal Hanging Bridges, Arenal Volcano National Park 21007 Costa Rica
This is an ideal tour for those who love the different
heights of the rainforest. We leave from La Fortuna in one of our comfortable minivans. The ride takes around 30 minutes to get to the hanging bridges where we have a gentle 2 mile hike with a little luck, we will be able to see howler monkeys, spider monkeys, white faced cappuccino monkeys, lots of birds, snakes, armadillos, coatis, and others.
Afterwards we will go to La Fortuna Waterfall where you can swim in an inviting pool at the base of the waterfall. Following that, enjoy a delicious lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Penas Blancas, Penas Blancas, Province of San Jose
Safari: Don’t miss this outstanding tour on the quiet waters “Peñas Blancas" River, floating on our inflatable rafts. You will experience a relaxing half day tour, led by one of our bilingual naturalist guides and expert in safari adventures. He will provide a safe environment and point out the beautiful flora and fauna of this region. Animals like sloths, monkeys, toucans, crocodiles, Jesus Christ Lizards, and turtles might cross your way, including seeing the colorful world of tropical birds. We will have the opportunity to visit the farm of Don Pedro, where we can observe the lifestyle of the Costa Rican farmers and enjoy a delicious homemade snack.
Waterfall: Afterwards we will go to La Fortuna Waterfall where you can swim in an inviting pool at the base of the waterfall. Following that, enjoy a delicious lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: La Fortuna Waterfall, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 106-4417 Costa Rica
La Fortuna Waterfall, a 75 meters high waterfall with pristine waters surrounded by a lot vegetation where you may swim and relax for up to 45 minutes. It is the second activity before lunch.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located hotels in La FortunaHotel Pickup and drop-off is included if hotel location is between La Fortuna and Hotel Tabacón on Route 142, otherwise extra charges apply depending on hotel location.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 3 years old (on Safari)
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.