Monster Safari - ATV Off Roading & Island Buggy Adventure
THE BEST WAY TO SEE PROVIDENCIALES IN A OPEN AIR BUGGY!
This tour highlights Providenciales best sightseeing locations and Off-roading ATV safari. Guest begin the tour driving or riding in a dune buggy for Island sightseeing, as the tour progress each guest are then transfer to drive single ATV quad buggy for some off road thrills of a lifetime, before returning to finish the tour driving or riding via Articat Wildcat or Odes five seat dune buggy .
This tour feature locations that includes Prince the former artist Purple Rain celebrity home, blue mountain and surrounding celebrity homes. Additional locations are, Turtle Cove Marina, Blue Hills a local native community, Grace Bay hotel zone, Blue Haven Marina, Downtown Providenciales and various landmarks around the island.
Join us as we explore Providenciales local traditions and culture.
per adult from
2 hours 45 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Haven Marina, Leeward, Leeward Settlement TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
Looking for an adventure? this tour provides the best of Provo's Off road safari and Island buggy sightseeing adventure. Key locations are Provo's Blue Haven Marina and the Turtle Cove Marina, both locations are landmarks for visitors. Blue Haven Marina at times have visiting Hollywood celebrities private yacht anchor at the marina. This location is a photo opp location to see some of Provo's tourist meeting point on island. This combo tour offers ATV riding to Discovery Bay, Cooper Jack Hill and provides off-roading safari.
This adventure provide excursions to Blue mountain the highest elevation point on Providenciales, downtown sightseeing, a brief stop at Provo's famous Conch Shack, Blue hills the original local village on Providenciales. Finally, the tour provides a brief stop to "The Artist" Prince the rock and roll legend former residence in the Turks & Caicos Islands.
This is truly a safari for an Island Adventure in the Tropics!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Grace Bay Road, Grace Bay Rd, Grace Bay TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
Traveler pickup is offered
Private Tour pick up begins from guest location and will proceed forwardPorts
- Turtle Cove Marina
- Blue Haven Marina
- Provo Ship Yard
Departure Time :6/13/2019 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.