Mont St-Michel Day Trip with Lunch at Mere Poulard and Abbey Entrance from Paris
Escape the Hustle and Bustle of Paris, on a day trip to Mont St-Michel, a unique site of architectural beauty listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO since 1979. On this full day tour that includes round-trip transport, lunch (if option selected) and Entrance to the Abbey. You will see the Mere Poulard Omelette in the making. The « Mont Saint Michel and the omelet of Madame Poulard are indissolubly associated ». You will visit the Mont Saint Michel Abbey and enjoy some free time to not only wander off into the side streets of the island, exploring little alleys and passages, but also exploring the shops and take some time to admire the bay before returning to Paris.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch at the Restaurant "Mère Poulard" (If Lunch Option Selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small Group Tour
- Entry/Admission - Abbaye du Mont-Saint-Michel
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch (Unless Lunch Option was selected at time of Booking)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fortifications du Mont-Saint-Michel, 50170 Mont-Saint-Michel France
You will leave Paris early in the morning for an approximate 4-hours drive heading to one of europe’s most unforgettable sights
off France’s northwestern coast.
Built between the 11th and 16th Centuries on a rocky island at the mouth of the Couesnon river, the Mont Saint-Michel is one of
France’s most recognizable landmarks.
Stop At: La Grande Rue, 50170 Mont-Saint-Michel France
After reaching the islet, you will start your visit at the base of Mont St Michel with a fun and unique experience (if you have selected the lunch option), watching the making of the fluffy omelettes in the kitchen of the restaurant "La Mère Poulard”. The « Mont Saint Michel and the Mère Poulard's omelet are indissolubly associated ». You will then have lunch in the Gorgeous setting of this restaurant which walls are filled with pictures of celebrities who have visited this very attractive place.
Sample Lunch Menu:
Traditional Mere Poulard’s amuses bouches
Free-range chicken salad with fresh herbs
Traditionnal Mere Poulard omelette cooken on the open fire, pan seared king prawns
Mere Poulard tender roast rack of lamb
Mere Poulard gourmet sweet omelette with apple and salted butter caramel, flambeed with Calvados
Tarte Tatin with caramelised applesTarte Tatin with caramelised apples
Mere Poulard rosé cider
Coffee or tea
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Abbaye du Mont-Saint-Michel, Bp 22 Au sommet du village, 50170 Mont-Saint-Michel France
After lunch you will visit the Mont Saint Michel Abbey, a monument of international reputation.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Porte du Boulevard, 50170 Mont-Saint-Michel France
Then your will enjoy not only
wandering off into the side streets of the island, exploring little alleys and passages, but also exploring the shops.
Stop At: Baie du Mont St Michel, 50170 Mont-Saint-Michel France
Before leaving and returning to Paris take some time to admire the Mont Saint-Michel and its bay, which are on the Unesco list of
World Heritage Sites.
Departure Point :116 Av. des Champs-Élysées, 75008 Paris, France
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour involves lots of walking. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately and wear comfortable shoes
- Please arrive to your designated meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure. We cannot accommodate late arrivals and cannot refund missed tours
- This tour ends at the Arch of Triomphe in Paris around 7.30 pm
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Paris TRIP