Montmartre Walking Tour: Paris' Best Art, Culture and Food
Join your friendly English speaking guide for this 2 hour walking tour in Paris' most popular neighborhood. Your guide will share stories about the the art, the music, the food and the unique history of Montmartre. You’ll soon learn why the people living here feel differently from the rest in The City of Light.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local, Entertaining Guide
- Guided visit of Montmartre in English
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montmartre, 75018 Paris France
Your tour begins at the iconic Moulin Rouge, home of the scintillating Can-Can, where Toulouse-Lautrec sat nightly and drew some of the most famous pictures of Paris nightlife. You begin to ascend through the winding streets and soon arrive at the Cafe des 2 Moulins, the famous cafe featured in the popular French comedy, Amelie. As you continue up you will walk on the streets where Van Gogh, Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, Pissarro and other artists lived and worked. Soon you are walking along the Rue Abbesses where you will learn of it’s history dating back to ancient times.
Your journey continues past world famous artwork, cabarets, Paris’ only vineyard and the last two remaining windmills/moulins in Paris. Your tour concludes at the highest natural point in Paris, at the summit of Montmartre where the steps of the Sacre-Coeur host millions of visitors each year for the breathtaking views of Paris below. You will soon understand why locals and visitors alike agree that Montmartre is the most charming area in all of Paris.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre, 35 Rue du Chevalier-De-La-Barre, 75018 Paris France
Your tour ends at the summit of Montmartre on the steps of Sacre Coeur Basilica, from where you can view all of Paris below.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :5 Place Blanche, 75009 Paris, France
Return Detail :Sacré-Cœur, 35 Rue du Chevalier de la Barre, 75018 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check-in point as the tour starts on time. You may not be able to catch up to the tour if late.
- The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. Please dress accordingly.
- This is a walking tour with uphill walking and some stairs and is not wheelchair accessible.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face mask available for 1 euro.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.