Montreal Craft Brewery and Beer Tasting Tour
On this 3-hour small-group tour, you'll sample a grand total of nine craft beer samplers and three delicious snacks. This is, without a doubt, the most generous beer tour available in town! Including an exclusive access to the brewing facilities, ask your expert guide about the city's rich beer history. This personalized excursion through the Old Port is sure to leave you with great impressions and unforgettable memories.
per adult from
What's included :
- 9 beer samplers
- Visit of 3 craft breweries
- Exclusive access to a brewing facility
- Local and professional guide
- Snacks (Local cheeses, fresh pretzels and home made party mix)!
- Interesting facts about Montreal's rich beer history
- A pleasant walk through the vibrant Old Port neighborhood
- Entry/Admission - Broue-Tours Montreal
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Guide gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Broue-Tours Montreal, 380 Rue Saint Paul Est Pub BreWskey, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 1H2 Canada
Your memorable journey takes place in one of Montreal’s most active and fun areas - the Old Port. This area is a must-see destination in the city for its cultural wealth and historical importance. You will appreciate amazing and varied products, as fresh and tasty as they can be.
You will meet your expert guide directly inside the ‘’Bistro Brasserie les Soeurs Grises.'' There, you will receive your first three craft beer samplers, paired with local cheeses. You will then move on to ''3 Brasseurs St-Paul'' to discover their beautiful facilities. While there, you will learn about the brewing process and obtain three new, delicious, beer samplers along with a fresh pretzel.
Your beer adventure will conclude at ''BreWskey Brasserie Artisanale''. You will feel right at home and quench your thirst with three specialty beers plus a fabulous beacon jerky that pairs itself just perfectly.
As you walk through the Old Port, your guide will supply you with interesting facts about Montreal’s rich beer history.
This 3-hour tailored tour includes a grand total of nine craft beer samplers and three delicious snacks. This is, without a doubt, the most generous beer tour available in town! The fun and memories are, of course, free of charge!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Bistro-Brasserie Les Soeurs Grises, 32 Rue McGill, Montréal, QC H2Y 3W5, Canada
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :385 Rue de la Commune E, Montréal, QC H2Y 1H2, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (French and English)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.