Mostar - Blagaj Hiking Tour - Trails Of Medieval Bosnian Rulers
The best hiking tour in Southern part of Bosnia and Herzegovina. The hiking tour difficulty is very easy for everyone. It is both natural and cultural-historical tour. The best place for picnic. The point of view from the fortress is mesmerizing. We are the only licensed tour guide provider of this hiking-tour. The tour guides live in this place and know every corner of this place. We offer 50% discounted entrance tickets to the Dervish Sufi tekke at the Buna River Spring, if visitors want to enter. Yet there is an option to enlarge the tour from the castle to enchanting canyon with interesting forms of karst, wall-cliffs and Sevrljica cave, which is considered to be a settlement during the Palaeolithic time. There is no smaller place in Bosnia and Herzegovina but richer with a history where during the tour you can experience the beautiful nature at the same time as well.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Tour guide in-person
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Blagaj tekija
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stjepan Grad - Blagaj Castle, Blagaj Fort, Blagaj 88201 Bosnia and Herzegovina
First inhabitated by Illyrians, after whose Romans turned to the Roman castrum, seat of Bosnian Medieval rulers of Herzegovina region, followed by Ottomans
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Blagaj tekija, Blagaj village Localita Blagaj, Blagaj 88201 Bosnia and Herzegovina
15th-century old Dervish Tekke in Blagaj, by Buna River Spring, one of the most beautiful and strongest river karst spring in Europe beneath the 200-meters high cliff.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Blagaj, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Traveler pickup is offered
Blagaj center, near the old mosque
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Dervish House, Blagaj bb, 88000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.