Mount Everest Expedition
Itinerary Details of Everest Expedition -Spring 2020
01 April 2020 / Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport and transfer to Hotel (1350m).
02 April 2020 / Day 02: Rest and prepare day for assignment & briefing.
03 April 2020 / Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2840m) and trek to Phakding ( 4hrs).
04 April 2020 / Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m approx 7hrs walk).
05 April 2020 / Day 05: Weak up early in the morning at 5 o'clock. You may walk to Everest view Hotel and visit to Hilary museum and Sherpa museum.
06 April 2020/ Day 06: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche (3860m approx 5 hrs walk).
07 April 2020 / Day 07: Trek from Tyangboche to Pheriche / Dingboche (4250m 5 hrs walk).
08 April 2020/ Day 08: Trek from Pheriche / Dingboche to Lobuche (5018m, 4hrs walk).
09 April 2020 / Day 09: Lobuche rest day for acclimatization.
10 April 2020 / Day 10: Trek from Lobuche to Gorakshep (5170m, 3 hrs walk) and rest.
details Contact us
per adult from
85 days 12 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- 5 Nights in 5 star Hotel in Kathmandu / Many More ....
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Visa Fee / Tips for the Staff / Summit Bonus / etc.
The Sagarmatha (the forehead of the sky) in Nepali is known as Mt. Everest in the world. Mt. Everest with the altitude of 8848m, is the highest peak in the earth, so, it is also known as the roof of the world. The South face of this recognized mountain lies in Nepal whereas the North face is said to be laid in China’s autonomous state Tibet. This world’s highest peak was first officially measured in 1956 during the Great Trigonometry Survey of British India government and then known as Peak XV certified with the height of 8840m. With a simple technology and the distance from the mountain, the height was determined with really phenomenal accuracy and only 8m off from current value of 8848m.
The name of British Surveyor in 1956 Sir George Everest was the General of British India during the survey period and hence to honor him the name of this highest peak was chosen. Tibet and Nepal were closed to foreigners, so it is reasonable to assume that local names of the mountain were unknown. It was lucky that the tallest mountain Mt. Everest was not named after an unaccomplished politician or a royal family member.
• Sagarmatha National Park, Sagarmatha National Park, Sagarmatha Zone, Eastern Region
• Lukla, Lukla, Sagarmatha Zone, Eastern Region
• Namche Bazaar, Namche Bazaar, Khumbu, Sagarmatha Zone, Eastern Region
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please send us your flight details so we can send our staff to the airport to pick up and staff will be with a sign at the airport. Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :12/31/2020 - 4/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:15 AM - 11:45 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.