Mount Everest View Hiking to Pattale Hill
Pattale Village, (a tiny mountain settlement) 240km east from Kathmandu is one of the best viewpoints to see the excellent view of Mt. Everest 8848m. and many other Himalayan peaks. The road passes through the scenic village, river valley and terracing mountain settlement.
The short hike to Pattale offers the unique culture and life of Sherpa & Magar indigenous people and their lifestyle and culture. The major inhabitant people are Magar, Sherpa, Rai and Tamang. The main occupation of this village is agriculture, trade and tourism such as Hotels, Lodges and Restaurants. You can enjoy with traditional culture of Sherpas and lifestyle. During the month of Feb-April, the national flower rhododendron (national flower of Nepal) will have an amazing bloom which adds the beauty of Pattale hill.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation (at pattale village0
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Bar bill including bottle water, coke or alcohol etc
- Tipping and donation or etc
- Personal clothing
- Day 1. Drive to Pattale 2800m (240km and 8 hrs drive)
Wake up early in the morning at 5:30 am, our guide will pick you up from hotel and start to drive via B.P. Highway and link roads to Pattale hill through the bank of Sun Koshi river. About 8 hours drive by crossing various greenery Churia hills, small villages, rivers, ascending and descending track of roads, we reach the Unique Pattale Village. Breakfast and lunch will be stop on the highway and dinner will be at lodge in Pattale. After refreshment take a little hike around the village. There is a local market (Hat Bazar) in pattale on that day people from other village come to sell their things. Over night at local hotel or lodge.
Day 2. Hike to Pattale Hill and Drive back to Kathmandu:
We hike to Pattale hill for Sunrise from the Horizon of Mountain ranges, amazing view of Mt. Everest (8848m), Mt. Makalu(8643m), Lhotse(8516m), Nuptse(7864m), Kanchanjunga (8586m), Ama Dablam (6812m), Mera Peak(6461m), Numbur, Karyalung, Cholatse, Taboche, Thamaserku, Chamlang, Pumori and many more interesting views .Then back to hotel for breakfast and back to Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel.
Departure Point :Alpine Asian Treks & Expedition Office,Amrit Marg, Jyatha, ThamelKathmandu, Nepalor From your hotel at Kathmandu.
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.