Mountain Bike Rental in Squamish
Serving up over 200 kms of single-track, Mountain Bike Magazine has named Squamish as one of the top 25 wildest and most exotic places to ride in the world. Experience some of the best mountain biking in the world in Squamish on the perfect rental bike.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- $500 deposit per bike required
- Tucked between Vancouver and Whistler and situated in a valley with surrounding mountains, Squamish's endless kilometers of mountain biking trails range from gentle cruises in the estuary and friendly cross country trails to fun single track downhill descents. No matter your skill level, you will not run out of satisfying singletrack in this town.
Cultivated over years of sustainable trail development by a vibrant culture of local mountain bikers and trail builders, Squamish is home of some of Canada's best mountain biking trails. There are trails here for all ages and abilities that are easily accessible for those who live life on two wheels. With technical singletrack, long rock slabs, fast, loamy descents, jump trails, climb trails and pump tracks, Squamish is a mountain biker’s paradise.
Squamish's local mountain bike culture is friendly and welcoming, and there are a wealth of resources for riders both new to the sport and new to the area. Riding is part of our culture and there’s a pride here in building and maintaining a world class network of singletrack and freeride trails. Choose from the following mountain bikes:
2020 Norco Sight A1 - All Mountain
• We have both the 27.5″ and 29″ tire sizes.
• RockShox Lyrik Ultimate Charger 2, 160mm Travel RC2 front shock
• RockShox Super Deluxe Select + DebonAir rear shock
• TransX YSP-39JL dropper post
• SRAM GX Eagle
2020 Felt Redemption E-50 Pedal Assist
• RockShox Sektor Debonair, 150mm Travel front shock
• RockShox Deluxe Debonair
• KS eTen iDropper Post
• Shimano 10-speed
Looking for another bike? Check out our complete fleet listed on our website.
Departure Point :Squamish Adventure Centre, 38551 Loggers Ln, Squamish, BC V8B 0H2, Canada
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All riders / renters must bring government issued identification
- All riders / renters must have a credit card to complete a $500 pre-authorisation security deposit
- All riders heights and weights MUST be advised at time of booking. This will allow us to set-up your bike so it is ready to go
- All riders / renters are responsible for any damage or loss to the bike or bike parts, while renting the bike
- All riders must complete a waiver
- All riders must have fun!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.