Mt Kigali Hike and Zipline Adventure(Available Anytime)
Rwanda is a country in central Africa whose geography is mainly dominated by mountains, hence the name 'a country of a thousand hills'. Despite the country having a lot of hills and mountains, Kigali city dwellers, remain left behind, when it comes to recreational hiking experiences.
This package offers participants an opportunity to experience at first hand a day to day lifestyle of Rwandans. whereas a walk along Nyabarongo river where different agricultural activities can be seen, birds singing around will be an added delight.
Mt. Kigali is the highest mountain (hill) in Kigali. The trail starts from Nyabarongo wetland (Ruliba clay factory) and finishing in Nyamirambo. It is a wonderful way to spend a few hours enjoying some fresh air, great views, and getting some rather vigorous exercise all in the heart of Kigali.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Entrance fees for one activity among (zip lining, archery and bungee) once at the top.
- Bottled water
- Private transportation can be used, but additional fees will be charged (25 USD)
- Full day guiding
- Soft drink(Soda) after the hike
- Public transportation experience (Tap&Go)
- Entry/Admission - Mt. Kigali
What's excluded :
- Personnel expenses or any other Private Expenses like Food,Drinks, smoking, airtime, alcohol,..
- Other extra activities like horse Ride, Trail ride,Quad bike, etc...
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mt. Kigali, Kigali Rwanda
This package offers participants an opportunity of enjoying the view of both sides of Kigali, on top of the mountain that holds the city's name. once on top participants can enjoy different recreational activities (zip-lining, archery, bungee and etc).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nyabarongo, Rwanda
A walk along Nyabarongo river where different agricultural activities( sugar cane, maize, banana plantations, ..) can be seen, birds singing around will be a delight
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Kigali Marriott Hotel, KN 3 Avenue, Kigali, Rwanda
2: Rwanda Luxury Shopping, CHIC Complex, KN 2 Ave, Kigali, Rwanda
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :1: Fazenda Sengha, Kigali, Rwanda
2: Kigali Marriott Hotel, KN 3 Avenue, Kigali, Rwanda
3: Nyamirambo Women's Centre, KN 7 Ave, Kigali, Rwanda
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.