Mud Bath, Waterfall and Beach-Break Tour
Experience St. Lucia with a Scenic Drive to Soufriere Bay, Waterfalls, Hot Mineral Pool Mud Baths, view the Pitons, Banana Plantation, and relax on Vigie Beach!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Piton Falls
- Entry/Admission - Sulphur Springs
- Entry/Admission - Pitons
- Entry/Admission - Toraille Waterfall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piton Falls, Jalousie Plantation Roadway, Soufriere St. Lucia
Natural blend of two mineral rich springs, one very hot and one very cold. Enjoy the stunning views of the Pitons and take a relaxing swim or snorkel the lovely waters of the Caribbean Sea.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sulphur Springs Access Rd, Soufriere St. Lucia
The world only drive-in volcano and see its bubbling pools letting out puffs of steam. Take a short walk from the entrance of the falls to a pool with steamy mineral rich water.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pitons, Soufriere St. Lucia
Marvel at the spectacular twin peaks as you descend into town. Continue on to Soufriere Bay where you see the Gros Piton and Petit Piton rising majestically 2,600 feet out of the sea. Opportunity for photography.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Vigie Beach, Peninsula Road St. Lucia
Beautiful sand and sea. Warm sun and relaxation.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Toraille Waterfall, Soufriere St. Lucia
Breathtaking waterfall gushes 50 feet over a cliff side and cascades into a pool at the centre of a charmingly landscaped garden.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Saint Lucia. If a ship is running late, we will wait for our guests. We will be standing and holding up a sign which says "JAMES' TOURS."Airports
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
- Hewanorra Airport, St. Lucia
- Pointe Seraphine
- La Place Carenage
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.