Muscat City Tour Half Day
Grand Mosque (The Mosque of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos Bin Said), Muttrah Souk (Adhlam Souk), Sultan Al Alam Palace, The Twin Forts (Mirani and Jalali), Al Zubair Museum
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Al Zubier Tickets
- Start your tour With the Visit of the Grand Mosque “the Mosque of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos Bin Said “ ,the most famous attraction in Muscat , take a look inside this great Unique Islamic archeological building where your guide will Point out the highlights of the Place and a historical background and some Islamic facts ,then head to your next Stop Muttrah Souk or Al Dhalam Souk as know by the Locals .this Souk is one of the eldest souks in the Arab World .there you can Find various Goods offered by merchants .you can see Fish, frankincense, Perfume oil, garment, daggers, Gold, Silver, Spices and Omani Pots.
Then head to the old town where you will Pass by Sultan Al Alam Palace, the palace of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos and the Twin Forts Mirani and Jalali .your last stop is Al Zubair Museum which offers Huge information For the Country Culture, history, and heritage.
Departure Point :Hotels in Muscat cityMuscat AirportsMuscat Port (for shore excursions guests)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Your pickup location or Airport/Port
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.