Music Walking Tour of London's Soho
Let me show you the unique Rock n Roll places that normally you would just walk by without knowing the great history within. I have experienced and heard many stories old and new that I'd love to pass on !
Duration 2 hours
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Or any drinks
Pass By: Soho, London England
We will meet at the top of exit 3 at Tottenham Court Road tube station and go on a 2 hour walking tour of Soho. Along the way we shall visit the famous street where the Rolling stones recorded their first album and David Bowie lived in a caravan.
We’ll see where the Sex Pistols squatted, not forgetting where Elton John got his first ever job as a tea boy!
Moving on to the venue that Brian Epstein, manager of the Beatles, took over and put on the legendary Jimi Hendrix one fateful night in 1967!
It's then onto Soho square where you will learn how Charles II had an impact on pubs and drinking alcohol ! See where Paul McCartneys business headquarters are.
See where Prince played 2 secret gigs in one night and even see where a young Mozart lived. British RocknRoll began at this coffee bar which is just round the corner to arguably the most famous of London music venues. Not forgetting one of Londons famous music venues, where nearly every major artist has played!
Stand in the spot where the Oasis album cover was taken before moving onto the studio where David Bowie recorded Hunky Dory.
We will then finish in an beautiful old, historic English pub, which has had many famous guests over the years.
Departure Point :Tottenham Court Road, Oxford St, London W1T 7RJ, UK
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :The Dog and Duck, 18 Bateman St, London W1D 3AJ, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff