Mutianyu Great Wall & Hutong Tour& Hutong Cafe Afternoon Tea
1.Visit a less-crowded section of the Great Wall of China
2.Travel to the Great Wall at Mutianyu from Beijing with Bus
3.No any shopping stops to waste your precious travel time.
4.Spend ample free time exploring the world wonder
5.Afternoon Walk in Beijing's oldest hutong to experience the past
6.Drink afternoon tea in a coffee shop in Hutong and listen to the guide tell the story of Beijing
per adult from
What's included :
- Two-way Transportation+Entrance tickets+Lunch+Tour Guide+Hutong Tour+afternoon Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
What's excluded :
- Cable Car or Slide way
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Because we have vip access so we don't have to take the shuttle bus, save a lot of time and queue, make your trip more comfortable and more time to play.
Mutianyu is a section of the Great Wall located in HuaiRou County 75km northeast of down town Beijing. It takes about 1.5 hour riding from the down town Beijing to this section. doing this Great wall day tour is very relaxed day tour, especially for family holiday . It will be a enjoyable day trip .
This is a one of the most famous and ideal sections of the Great Wall. You could choose chairlift up to Tower 6 . Then spend around 2-4 hours on the great wall. And choose toboggan down from Tower 6 . Or cable car up to Tower 14 and cable car down from Tower 14. If you scare about the height , it will better choose cable car up and down . If not ,chairlift up and toboggan down,will have lots fine.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Shijia Hutong, Southeast of Dongcheng District, Beijing China
Visited this free and well maintained museum to learn about the history of shijia hutong. Enjoyed looking at the detailed miniature models of hutong and set up of life back in the 60s to 90s. Good experience for visitors who have never entered a siheyuan house before . There was also a small souvenir shop beside the museum.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Zhangzizhong Road, Zhang Zi Zhong Lu, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Dengshikou Street, Deng Shi Kou Da Jie, Dong Dan, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.