Nagarkot Dhulikhel day hiking
Nagarkot is one of the popular hill station hub for the sunrise/sunset, biking, hiking and recreational activities. The village has several lodges, resorts, category hotels, restaurant, spas and amenities for the tourism basic needs. In this day hiking, you will have scenic drive to Nagarkot by private vehicle. From Nagarkot view tower (2,195m), one can observe the Himalayan range (Annapurna to Everest), Shivapuri National Park, amazing landscapes, monasteries and the outlook of Kathmandu valley. Walk and explore the village, communities, lifestyle, and start the hike to Dhulikhel.
Dhulikhel is 25 km away from Nagarkot and takes 6 hrs of walk. Observe the flora & fauna, pine forest, farm lands, countryside during the exciting day hiking. The age-old Newar town, Devisthan hill, temples, mountain views are the main attractions in Dhulikhel. Recently, adventurous zipline was added in Dhulikhel and is exclusion of this trip. From Dhulikhel, drive back to Kathmandu by private vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private vehicle drop/pickup
- One professional hiking guide
- Government tax
What's excluded :
- Any entrance fees
- All foods, drinks and energy bars
- Entry/Admission - Nagarkot to Dhulikhel Hiking
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nagarkot to Dhulikhel Hiking, Nagarkot Nepal
Kathmandu to Nagarkot is approximate one and half hours drive. To start a hiking leave Kathmandu early morning by private vehicle. The hike is nice and wonderful day trip. Explore the villages, mountain views and amazing culture during the Nagarkot to Dhulikhel hike. Upon reaching the Dhulikhel, the private vehicle will pickup and drive back to Kathmandu.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Bhagawan Bahal Marg 29, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up any given location/hotels in Kathmandu.
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.