Nairobi National Park Half Day Safari
Pick up from home/hotel/airport
Services of a professional English speaking guide
This tour requires a minimum of 1 traveler only
One can as well customize this safari to suite their schedule
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional English speaking guides
- Nairobi Naationl Park entry fees, service charge and taxes
- Game driving at Nairobi National Park
- Pickup from your hotel in Nairobi and drop-off to your hotel
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Park
What's excluded :
- Tips or gratuity
- Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
- David Sheldrick Opharnage Entry Fee
- Minimum of one person required
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nairobi National Park, Langata Road, Nairobi Kenya
Nairobi National Park Day Tour Safari is a half day tour safari into Nairobi National Park. The park is located 15 minutes from downtown city center of Nairobi.
The park is about 117 square kilometers and there are over 80 species of mammals and more bird species than can be found in the whole of the British Isles.
The Park is 44 square miles in size and much to everyone’s surprise, all the wildlife are free ranging. The Park was established in 1945 as the first National Park in Kenya.
Several animal species roam within this park including four members of the big 5, exceptional being the elephant.
Animals to be found here include; lions, leopards, zebras, rhinos, wildebeests, and other species including beautiful bird life. The tour Safari takes 4 to 5 hours of safari game drive.
The park is one of the best places in Kenya to see the black and white rhinos.
Along the South East of the park you can walk through an acacia forest to look for hippopotamus and crocodiles sunning themselves along Athi River.
Our safari begins at 0600 Hours or 1400 Hours. The tour returns to the city centre at lunch hour or sundown.
This unique wildlife sanctuary is tucked just 10 kilometers away from the bustling city centre.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Hilton Nairobi, Mama Ngina St, Nairobi, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
Nairobi is well mapped out on google, we pick up clients from hotels,homes or airport.Airports
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimu departure for 1 and maximum of 200 travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.