Nairobi National Park Half Day Safari.
The success of any safari tour in Africa largely depends upon the calibre of your Safari driver/guide. In this respect the greatest care is taken in selecting responsible, qualified people who are capable of providing a cheerful, caring and attentive service to our clients. To this end, all our Safari driver guides at Untamed Ventures Safaris are qualified to KPSGA(Kenya Professional Safari Guides Association) Bronze level. This is a minimum requirement before we will consider hiring in this field. All of our guides have undertaken rigorous training and refresher courses and are experts in their chosen fields. Some of our guides are bi-lingual, and all have an in- depth knowledge of routes, conditions, local attractions and practical mechanics. In addition, their ability as game spotters is outstanding and they are highly proficient in the identification of the animals and birds of Kenya and Tanzania.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nairobi National Park, Langata Road, Nairobi Kenya
Nairobi is home to dozens of incredible sites and this half-day tour showcases some of the best of this East African city. Follow your expert guide and small group into the stunning landscapes of Nairobi National Park, where you'll have the chance to see some of the nation's most iconic animals in the wild.
The tour to Nairobi National Park takes you to this unique wildlife sanctuary only 7 kms from the Nairobi bustling City Centre where you have chance to see 4 of the Big 5 (expect the elephant) against the back drop of the city tall buildings. Nairobi National Park Kenya's first ever National park is a unique and unspoilt wildlife haven within sight of the city's skyline. Rhino, buffalo, cheetah, zebra, giraffe, lion and plenty of antelopes and gazelles can be seen roaming in this open plains country with a section of highland forest as well as stretches of broken bush country, deep, rocky valleys and gorges with scrub and long grass. Also a heaven for Ornithologists catch with over 300 bird life.
The pickup is 5:45 AM,Gives us time to arrive and access the park as early as possible to catch the animals still active playing or hunting.
Please remeber to carry your credit card ready for Admission fees,since cash is not accepted.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Road, Nairobi, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
Might be other pick ups before tour starts since its a group tour. Airports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.