Namobuddha- Panauti hike with stop at Dhulikhel
The tour gives insight to see the life of a monk, beautiful landscape, the holy and sacred temple of Namobuddha. Dhulikhel is also a town to see the local life styles of Newar community, the walk from Namobuddha to Panauti has a very nice view of cultivated terraces. Panauti is the medieval town with full of temples. The serene streets in Panauti and platforms for old people to take a rest and to share their sorrows and happiness also make the tour very interesting. They even do cremation in the confluence of two holy rivers where the clusters of temples are concentrated.
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- air conditioned private transfer
- English speaking local guide
What's excluded :
- monument entrance tickets
- food and drinks as well as tips to guide and driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Namobuddha, Namobuddha, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
The customers will see the beautiful monastery of Namobuddha. If the weather is good spectacular view of the mountains are visible from top of the hill near by monastery.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dhulikhel, Dhulikhel, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Dhulikhel is very famous for its typical lifestyle of Newar community. It is located in the friendship highway. Dhulikhel also houses a temple for Bhagawati and another popular temple of Harisiddhi.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Panauti, Panauti, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Panauti is the candidate for world heritage site and one of the medieval town. The famous temple of Indreswor Mahadev, Unmatta Bhairav, Radhakrishna Temple and Indrayani temple are located here.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Pakanajol, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
They can directly come to our office if they find comfortable.
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.