Nanaimo Zipline Tour
Fly through the air high above the Nanaimo River gorge on this guided zipline tour. From 100 feet (30.5 meters) above the river, you’ll cross the entire length of the park in two quick and easy flights that span 300 and 600 feet (91 and 182 meters) each. Plus, pass beneath the “Bungee Jump” bridge, which is famous for offering six levels of bungee jumps. Let your inner thrill-seeker break free!
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Certified Guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks available onsite, not included.
- Transportation to/from attraction
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: WildPlay Element Parks Nanaimo, 35 Nanaimo River Rd, Nanaimo, British Columbia V9X 1S5 Canada
WildPlay Nanaimo is a beautiful oasis of Vancouver Island nature only 15-min outside the city. Anyone is welcome to enjoy the paths that weave through the forest, underneath the tree-top adventures or the views from the top of our 150 foot (40m) Bungy Bridge over the Nanaimo River. This is the perfect picnic spot, featuring a green grassy field, a fire pit, picnic tables, a sand volleyball court, adventures, and more!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :35 Nanaimo River Rd, Nanaimo, BC V9X 1E2, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The minimum age to participate is 7 years old
- A signed online waiver is required for each guest (Parent/legal guardian signature is required for each minor guest)
- The maximum weight to participate is 300lbs (136kg) and the maximum harness size is 45” (114cm) at the waist and 26” (66cm) at each leg
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Backpacks and bags are not allowed on the zipline tour; There is limited storage available onsite for belongings.
- Participants must wear secured, closed-toed footwear (sorry no flip-flops or crocs) and should be wearing close-fitting, weather appropriate clothing.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.