Nanjing City Private Customized Day Tour with Lunch
Take a full day Nanjing city private tour to experience the enchanting history of the famous ancient capital, explore the amazing and remarkable sites such as Mausoleum of Dr. Sun Yat-Sen,Xiaoling Tomb of Ming Dynasty, Confucius Temple (Fuzi Miao), Ming City Wall, City Lake etc. with a fully customizable itinerary catering to your interests. Savor a delightful local based on your dietary requests.Travel with your own expert guide and have great learning about local history, culture custom and life. Guide, private door to door transfer, tasty lunch are all included.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Great Local guide
- Driver with air-conditioned car
- Local tasty lunch
- Nanjing Hotel or train station pick up and drop off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees if apply
- Entry/Admission - Xiaoling Tomb of Ming Dynasty
- Entry/Admission - Nanjing City Wall (Ming City Wall)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dr. Sun Yat-sen's Mausoleum, China, Jiangsu Sheng, Nanjing Shi, Xuanwu Qu, 石祥路7号 邮政编码: 210014
Your local expert guide and the driver will meet you at your Nanjing hotel or Nanjing Railway or Nanjing South Railway station (If you travel by train). As exclusive private tour, your itinerary is flexible and can be 100% customized around you. Following is the sample itinerary and you are welcome to discuss with your guide if you want to make adjustment during the tour. Typically start the visit at Mausoleum of Dr. Sun Yat-Sen, one of the top attractions in Nanjing with magnificent architecture, historic impact. Follow your guide to explore the area surrounded by the lush greens and beautiful mountain scenery, admire the elegant design and historic relics of the mausoleum, learn the fascinating history of 20 century under the leadership of Dr. Sun Yat-sen, the “ Father of Republic of China”, enjoying a great panoramic view of the area while making your way up.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Xiaoling Tomb of Ming Dynasty, Wengzhong Road, Xuanwu District, Nanjing 210018 China
Next continue the tour to Xiaoling Tomb of Ming Dynasty, one of the largest imperial tombs in China for the first emperor (ZhuYuan Zhang) and Queen Ma, inscribed as the UNESCO World Heritages Sites, it is the must visit top attraction in Nanjing. Here you will enjoy a nice walk along the peaceful path guarded by the mythical “animals”, admire the impressive ancient architecture complex surrounded by the mountain and appreciate charming garden sceneries along the way while listening to the fascinating history commentary from your guide.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Qinhuai River, Qinhuai District, Nanjing, China
Then take a break and enjoy a delightful local lunch near Qinghuai River, regarded as the most ancient river in China. Your guide will recommend you the local delicacies based on your own dietary requests.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nanjing City Wall (Ming City Wall), Nanjing 210001 China
Continue the afternoon tour to visit the largest ancient city wall -Ming City Wall built more than 600 years old and Zhonghua Gate, enjoy a leisure walk along the wall, admire the fantastic design and make of the ancient military defense gate, take in the wonderful view from the top overlook the new city and lake, step back to learn the spectacular history of Nanjing once as one of the six ancient capital in the history.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: The Memorial of the Nanjing Massacre, No.418 Shuiximen Road, Jianye District west bound Metro Line 2 / Yunjinlu Station Exit 2, Nanjing 210017 China
If time permits, you may choose to visit some of the other well-known sites such as The Memorial of Nanjing Massacre, Nanjing Museum, Chaotian Gong (Chaotian Palace), Confucius temple (Fuzimiao), Jiangnan Gong Yuan etc.based on your own interests. Before conclude your wonderful tour, take a nice drive by the city’s beautiful lake- Xuanwu Lake, enjoy a picturesque view of old and new Nanjing city. After that, your guide and the driver will drop off back to your Nanjing city hotel or Nanjing railway or South Railway station if you travel by train.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Private pick up and drop off is provided at your Nanjing city hotel or railway station if you travel by train.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements if have at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.