New York Premier Brunch Cruise
A brunch cruise on the NYC Harbor is the ultimate weekend retreat. Start your Sunday morning the best way by taking a pause and marveling at the beauty of New York City’s skyline aboard a Bateaux brunch cruise. Enjoy our freshly prepared self-serve brunch while you take in incredible views of the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, One World Trade Center and more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Gourmet Plated Brunch
- Coffee, hot tea, iced tea, unlimited mimosas
- Service charge and taxes
- Entry/Admission - City Cruises New York Pier 61
What's excluded :
- Additional beverages (available for purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Cruises New York Pier 61, Chelsea Piers Pier 61, New York, NY 10011, USA
Step aboard our European-inspired, all-glass vessel for an afternoon or evening of unparalleled splendor aboard a New York Harbor cruise
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Stop by the Statue of Liberty
Pass By: Governor's Island, 207 Harbor Rd, Staten Island, NY 10303, USA
Pass By: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Pass by the Brooklyn Bridge
Departure Point :Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011, USA
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code will be enforced - collared shirts for gentlemen. For women, a dress or dressy-casual attire. Dark or dressy jeans are acceptable. However, we strongly recommend no casual jeans, t-shirts, shorts, athletic shoes, or flip flops.
- There is no smoking inside the boat
- Infants are not suitable for this cruise: Bateaux Dinner Cruises feature a sophisticated atmosphere. Children under 6 are not permitted and we do not offer a discounted rate for children.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guests are required to wear masks/face coverings when on board as they are interacting with others who are not members of their household. Masks not required while seated. Cloth face coverings are not required under on young children under age 2, and anyone who has trouble breathing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.