Niagara on the Lake Wine Tour & Icewine Lounge Experience
Not your average wine tour! Spend a delightful day enjoying the finest wineries in the Niagara Region. This immersive adventure includes tours and tastings at some of Niagara’s most acclaimed wineries.
You will start your tour in Niagara Wine Country with a sabering of Ice Cuvee at Peller Estates Winery, followed by a tasting of Niagara's liquid gold; Icewine at the 10Below Icewine Lounge...parkas included!
After a stop to tour & shop in charming Old Town Niagara-On-The-Lake, you will head to Jackson-Triggs Winery; Canada's most awarded winery for a tour and tasting, and then to Wayne Gretzky Estates, home to delicious wine, innovative whisky, spirits and beer that live up to greatness.
After a day well spent, you will make a stop at Hershey's Chocolate World where you will be able to purchase decadent treats including chocolate dipped strawberries and thick milkshakes to enjoy.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by coach
- Professional guide
- Wine tours and tastings
- A stop at Hershey's Chocolate World
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Peller Estates Winery
- Entry/Admission - Wayne Gretzky Estates
- Entry/Admission - Jackson-Triggs Winery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peller Estates Winery, 290 John Street East, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
PELLER ESTATES WINERY & 10BELOW ICEWINE LOUNGE the tour begins at one of Canada's finest wineries with one of the areas most unique wine experiences. You will be greeted with a "sabering" of Ice Cuvée followed by a frosty visit to the 10Below Icewine Lounge including a tasting of Canada's "liquid gold", icewine. (Parka's provided in the icewine lounge).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wayne Gretzky Estates, 1219 Niagara Stone Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Not unlike its namesake, this winery exhibits a commitment to greatness. Ontario’s first combined winery and distillery, Wayne Gretzky Estates offers delicious wines, and innovative whiskies, spirits and beer. The Great One’s foundation to create products that might be bought once for the name, but again for the quality started as a child, with his fascination with his grandfather’s passion to pick, press and bottle his own wine.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Niagara-on-the-Lake, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario
Niagara-on-the-Lake, often called the loveliest town in Ontario, has a long and distinguished history. Site of the old village of Onghiara, it was settled at the close of the American revolution by Loyalists coming to Upper Canada. Stroll back through history and enjoy world class theatre, fine dining, shopping, estate wineries, farm markets and historical sites.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jackson-Triggs Winery, 2145 Regional Road 55, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Jackson-Triggs is Canada’s most awarded winery. The volume of accolades the estates have gathered over the years speaks for itself, winning awards at both national and global competitions. With a massive range of blends and varietals available they are able to cover a gamut of popular whites and reds. With both quantity and quality, it’s one of Canada’s best known wineries for a reason.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hershey's Chocolate World, 5701 Falls Avenue, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6W7 Canada
It's always a sweet day at HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE WORLD and our tour concludes with a stop here. At 7,000 sq. feet, this unique retail attractions is a must see for chocolate enthusiasts. Visitors will find decadent treats like chocolate dipped strawberries, thick and rich milkshakes, freshly baked cookies and cupcakes, and a wide range of popular packaged items including signature Hershey Kisses!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Magnificent Tours is located in Niagara Falls Canada. Please check the border status if you are located in the United States
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Age: Minimum drinking age is 19
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Pickup times by Hotel for the 10:00am tour are listed below. Please check-in with the tour desk in your hotel's lobby 10 minutes before scheduled hotel pickup (listed below): Sheraton on the Falls: 9:00am Howard Johnson by Wyndham by the Falls: 9:10am Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview: 9:15am Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls: 9:20am Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview: 9:25am
- Magnificent Tours is located in Niagara Falls Canada. Please check the border status if you are located in the United States
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.