Night Cycling Tour in Colombo City
Night cycling in Colombo city is an amazing experience and night cycling is the best way to explore the Colombo city avoiding traffic in Colombo city. Throughout this 20km Cycling Tour, there are many places of interest that you will see as you pedal your way through the sights and sounds of Colombo. This 2 hours tour will give you a glimpse at the blend of varying influences which make Colombo the vibrant and unique city that it has become today.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off will be provided from most closely located hotels in Colombo.
- Hotel pick up and drop off will be provided from a TUK TUK.
- Mountain bikes and helmets.
- Well experienced cycling guide.
- Firs Aids & Back up vehicle.
- All entrance fees to the sites.
- All government taxes.
What's excluded :
- Anything that not mentioned in inclusions.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colombo, Colombo, Western Province
06.30 PM - You will be greeted and picked up by our TUK TUK driver and driven you to the starting point of the cycling tour.
07.00 PM - On arrival to the starting point, your cycling tour guide will give you a brief introduction to the tour and safety.
07.15 PM - You will start your cycling with our guide and this two hours tour mainly covers the Colombo city including Colonial architectural designs in Colombo, Dutch Hospital, Independence Square, Gangarama Temple, Seemamalaka Temple, Race Course, Bandaranayake Memorial International Conference Hall. In the final phase of the tour, you will visit Galle Face Green where you can relax in the breeze.
09.00 PM - After the tour, you will be taken back to your hotel in Colombo by our TUK TUK driver.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Colombo, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off will be provided from most closely located hotels in Colombo.
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please be ready at the hotel lobby 15 minutes before the pick up time.
- Please wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees for visiting sacred and holy places.
- Please wear comfortable clothing for the cycling.
- You should be able to ride a bicycle on your own.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.