Night Game Drive and Bush Dinner from Victoria Falls
Join this 6-hour night evening safari aboard an open 4X4 to see nocturnal African animals in their natural habitat on a private game reserve near Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. Watch the bush come to life at night with abundant animals and get a chance to spot large predators including lions, leopards and hyenas on the hunt. Relax around an open campfire while listening to the nocturnal sounds of the bush and savoring a 3-course BBQ dinner with wine, cold beer and light refreshments.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 3-course BBQ meal
- Wine, cold beer and light refreshments (with dinner)
- Insect repellent (please request)
- Small-group tour (Maximum of 9 people)
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a $10 park fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. This goes directly to the National Parks.
- Game viewing at night by spotlight offers a whole new experience in Victoria Falls that most tourists don’t get to see. Your journey begins with being picked up from your hotel around 4pm. You’ll be taken to a private reserve located approximately 7mi (12km) from the center of town, where you will enjoy an late afternoon game drive until sunset.
Meander in an open, well-kitted 4X4 vehicle through a changing landscape of scenic basalt plains, to the Kalahari sands, and teak forests of the Nakavango Private Game Reserve. Your experienced and knowledgeable guide will share fascinating facts about the African bush, along with their experiences of living here.
At sunset, you will stopover at a splendid vantage point to enjoy some drinks and snacks, stretch your legs and chat about the afternoon’s adventures with fellow travelers. At dusk, the spotlight comes out to give you the opportunity of seeing what happens at night in the African bush. Guides are trained to use the spotlight in a responsible manner, with the goal of minimizing disturbance to game during the safari.
The guided safari will take you through the natural African bush where you might spot species such as lions, rhinos, elephants, buffalos, leopards, jackals, hyenas, civets, servals, genets, night apes, honey badgers and more. This is the time to observe active predators and their constantly alert prey. If you are very lucky you might spot a lion on the prowl under the cover of darkness. This adventure will heighten your senses, and have your pulse racing. You will feel as if you have truly left the familiar behind.
After approximately 1.5 hours, depending on the time of year, your guide will bring you back to a traditional open-air enclosure for a lovely dinner under the stars. The 3-course BBQ meal is complemented by wine, cold beer and light refreshments. Relish the atmosphere as you listen to wildlife calls and see the animals come to drink at the waterhole nearby.
It’s one of the finest experiences, sitting outside under the star-studded African night sky, relaxing around an open fire, a delicious meal, a couple of drinks and good company. Stay as long as you like enjoying the campfire, drinks and conversation. Your driver will drop you back to your hotel once the group is ready around 10pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The traveler to indicate their hotel name or pick up point so that the driver can pick you.
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code: Use warm clothing in winter
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- All guides are first aid qualified. All Trip Leaders carry a rifle, a communication radio and a first aid kit
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.