Night Tour in Brunei
The Majestic golden glow of the Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque shines brightly against the back lit night sky. As you stop by on your way to discover the delights of Brunei by night. Not just a sight seeing tour.
Here you will get to experience dinner at a local restaurant, before heading off to see the sights. Last but certainly not least on this tour is the chance to stroll through one of South East Asia's famous night markets.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water and dinner
- Professional local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (city center hotels only)
- Transport by air conditioned private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Expenses of a personal nature (souvenirs)
- Get a taste of Bandar Seri Begawan after dark on an evening excursion through the city. Enjoy a Bruneian dinner at a local restaurant, see the city's iconic sights, and stroll through the exciting Gadong Night Market.
Begin your trip with convenient hotel pickup and head to an authentic Bruneian restaurant to relish a delicious dinner. Then make your way to the majestic Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque—one of the most beautiful mosques in the Asia-Pacific region.
Next, drive past Istana Nurul Iman, the official residence of the Sultan of Brunei. Marvel at the architectural grandeur and be sure to take photos of this stunning residential palace. Then make a stop at the enormous Jame Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque before continuing your tour in the lively Gadong Night Market. Take the opportunity to sample local delicacies and purchase mementos before returning to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return point: Your hotel or the airport (additional charge)
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 2 years old are complimentary
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Mosque will be close on Thursday and Friday for Non-Muslim visit
- No photographs allowed to be taken in the mosque and Brunei Museum
- Women are required to wear a black cot (provided by mosque) before entering the Mosque
- Shoes are to be taken off before entering the Mosque or Royal Regalia.
- Tours are conducted in small groups
- Prices not applicable for Cruise ship passengers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.