Nile Cruise 4nights – 5days
Nothing is better than spending your trip on board of a floating boat in the immortal Nile, where you can see the warm sun , the monuments of the first civilization in the world which makes you feel proude and know the greatness of the ancient Egyptians.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation on a 5-star cruise with full-board excluding drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Egyptologist guide
- Abu Simmmbel visit
- Trip to Banana island
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Reception and travel .
- All service charges and taxes
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to all of the tourist sites
- Any extra visit not found in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
This 5-day luxury trip from Luxor toAswan on the Nile, is the ideal way to see many of Egypt's most important archaeological sites. Visit the Valley of the Kings in Luxor, enjoy the splendor of Kom Ombo Temple , etc..
The first day:
Departure from Luxor Saturday, Sunday, Monday or Thursday
On arrival in Luxor, the tour agent of Amazingegypttour will receive you at 7 a.m from luxor airport or the train station to make a visit to the West Bank ( The Valley of the kings – Hatshepsut temple - Colossi of Memmnon)
After that you will move to the boat, where you will receive your cabin. Enjoy your lunch on board
After lunch, you will make a visit to the East Bank of Luxor to see Luxor Temple, built by Amenhotep III from Nubian sandstone. You will also visit the other great monument of the East Bank, Karnak Temple, said to be the 2nd most visited site in Egypt after the Pyramids of Giza. After that you will return to boat to have dinner and an evening disco party.
Luxor is called the world's greatest open-air museum and has a number of preserved monuments unmatched anywhere else in the world.
The second day ;
Enjoy breakfast on board your cruise boat, then enjoy riding traditional Egyptian felucca till arriving to Banana island
Then , return to your boat to have lunch, and set sail while watching Esna block
Enjoying a dinner on board of the boat and overnight stay.
The third day;
After breakfast on board, by carriage you will visit Edfu Temple, It was built on the site of an earlier, smaller temple also dedicated to Horus
Then you will return to the boat to complete your voyage.
After lunch, you will visit Kom Ombo Temple , is an unusual double temple in the town of Kom Ombo , dedicated to the crocodile-god Sobek, and the falcon-god Haroeris.
Then you will return to the boat .
The fourth day
In the early morning, we will pick you up to Abu Simbel temple with a group, then the guide will explain the temple,
Abu Simbel, site of two temples built by the Egyptian king Ramses II . In ancient times the area was at the southern frontier of pharaonic Egypt, facing Nubia. The four colossal statues of Ramses in front of the main temple are spectacular examples of ancient Egyptian art. By means of a complex engineering feat in the 1960s, the temples were salvaged from the rising waters of the Nile River caused by erection of the Aswan High Dam.
Return to your boat for afternoon tea and relax on board, soaking up the sun by the swimming pool. Enjoy dinner and a last overnight stay on board of the boat
The fifth day- Departure
After having breakfast you will check out from the boat at 9 am , then you will visit ( The High Dam-The incomplete obelisk –Philae temple)
Transfer to Aswan Train Station, Airport, or a hotel for the end of the tour and your final departure.
Duration: 5 days
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.