Nine Arch Bridge, Ella Rock and Little Adam's Peak Day Tour with Lunch
This tour, you will get the experience of Ella gap to form the top of both Ella rock and Little Adams peak & visit 9 Arch Bridge, one of the iconic bridges in Sri Lanka. Ella is highland Sri Lanka at its best. It has a pleasant temperate/monsoon climate and some of the finest highland views in Sri Lanka. Located at an elevation of metres, the mountain ranges of Ella form the Eastern ridge of the Welimada plateau. On clear days, many peaks at Ella offer distant views of the Eastern coastline.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off will be provided from most closely located hotels in Ella.
- Hotel pick up and drop off will be provided by a TUK TUK.
- English speaking guide throughout the tour.
- Bottled water during the tour.
- Picnic lunch.
- All government taxes.
What's excluded :
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ella Rock, Ella Main Street NECS-Nature Exploration and Conservation Society Sri Lanka, Ella 90090 Sri Lanka
07.00 AM - You will be greeted and picked up by our TUK TUK driver from most closely located hotels in Ella and taken you to hike Ella Rock.
07.30 AM – Start your hike to the peak of the Ella rock. Ella rock is a huge rocky peak that looms over Ella town. It is a moderate level tropical hike. The views from the top of Ella rock on a clear day are nothing less than rewarding. The rock cliff has no safety railings and has become a favourite spot for daredevil photography. The hike itself is an interesting mix of railway tracks, tea plantations, steep climbs and shady walks.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Nine Arches Bridge, Ella Sri Lanka
11.30 AM - After the Ella rock hike, you will be taken to visit the famous Nine Arch Bridge. This beautiful colonial railway bridge made of brick, which is a really nice place for photo lovers. When one stands underneath it and looks up there is a beautiful sight of ‘nine skies’ through the nine arches, hence it’s called as Nine skies bridge. It also called ‘The Bridge in the sky’ due to the sheer height.
01.00 PM - You will enjoy your packed lunch in a beautiful location.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Little Adam's Peak, Passara Road, Ella 90090 Sri Lanka
02.30 PM - Start your next hike to Little Adam's Peak. Little Adam’s peak is a pyramid-shaped rock located opposite the relatively huge Ella rock. Nonetheless, it offers amazing views of the Ella rock, Rawana falls and surrounding valleys. Best reached in the early mornings, the little Adam’s peak is often covered in mist. It is an easy hike with the path zig-zagging around the back of little Adam’s peak hill and only a bit steep near the top.
05.30 PM - After a memorable day filled with joy, you will be taken back to your hotel in Ella by a TUk TUK.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Ella, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off will be provided from most closely located hotels in Ella.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please be ready at the hotel lobby 15 minutes before the pick up time.
- Recommend to wear shoes for your convenience.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.