Nizwa and Jabal Shams
Jabal Shams (means) the ‘Mountain of Sun’. From a height of nearly 3000 meters is high making it the highest mountain in Oman. The view from the top over the Grand Canyon is absolutely breathtaking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Jebel Shams
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jebel Shams, Al Hamra Oman
The tour starts in morning with a great driving through the Hajar Mountains to Nizwa. In Nizwa we visit the Traditional Souq and Nizwa Fort.
From here you will be taken to Misfah, a village seemingly hewn out of rock. Passing to Al Hamra one of the last loam villages in Oman.
After that we drive up to Jabal Shams, the ‘Mountain of Sun’. From a height of nearly 3000 meters is high making it the highest mountain in Oman. The view from the top over the Grand Canyon is absolutely breathtaking.
Duration: 8 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.