Normandy D-Day Beaches Private Day Trip with American Cemetery & Omaha Beach
Discover the Normandy D-Day sites on a private day-trip, leaving right from the doorstep of your Paris Accomodation. Your will travel in the comfort of a private vehicle with your personal driver/guide. Visit Point du Hoc and its famous cliffs, the American Cemetery in Colleville with its 9,387 Headstones, as well as German Bunkers, plus walk on the sadly famous Omaha Beach also called “Bloody Omaha“. Your day alone with your guide will be filled of Memories you'll never forget.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private driver/guide
- Transport by Private air-conditioned Vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cimetiere Americain de Colleville-sur-Mer
- Entry/Admission - Overlord Museum - Omaha Beach
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pointe du Hoc, 14450 Cricqueville-en-Bessin France
After meeting your driver/guide at the doorstep of your hotel, you will depart Paris in the early morning in your private
air-conditioned vehicle, to travel to the French Region of Normandy for your D-Day landing beaches Day-Trip. First stop at Pointe du Hoc, 90-foot (27-meter) cliffs where 225 rangers landed on the morning of June 6, 1944.
Stop At: Cimetiere Americain de Colleville-sur-Mer, 14710 Colleville-sur-Mer France
Then continue to Colleville-sur-Mer to visit the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial, which overlooks Omaha Beach and is home to more than 9,000 white crosses perfectly aligned on 170 acres. A chapel and memorial add the finishing touches to this moving site that allows visitors to reflect on the price of war.
Stop At: Overlord Museum - Omaha Beach, Rond-Point D'acces du Cimetiere Americain, Lotissement Omaha Center Rond-point d'accès du Cimetière Américain - Lotissement Omaha Center, 14710 Colleville-sur-Mer France
After a stop for Lunch (not included), you will have the opportunity to visit the Overlord Museum, a fabulous place with some
wonderful dioramas giving a great insight into the events of D-Day and the whole Overlord operation.
Stop At: Arromanches-les-Bains, Arromanches-les-Bains, Calvados, Basse-Normandie, Normandy
Then visit other WWII locations such as Arromanches and the vestiges of the artificial Mulberry harbor, Longues-sur-Mer, and the
German artillery battery, which gave the Allied troops a lot of push back on the morning of June 6th. This is the only coastal
battery to have kept its guns, giving a picture of what an Atlantic wall gun emplacement was like.
Your day trip will end with return to Paris, filled of Memories you'll never forget.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-Up Information: Please make sure to provide us with the exact address of your residence in Paris.Pick-up and Drop off only available if hotel within Paris City limit, Postal Code 75(Except: 75019, 75020 where pick-up and drop off is not provided)Please note: You must contact Paris Trip, Locally on 01 42 12 86 76 or Internationally on +33 1 42 12 86 76 at least 48 Hour(s) prior to your tour/activity date to verify your pick-up time and pick-up location. If you are not arriving within the specified timeframe, please contact Paris Trip prior to your travels, or immediately upon arrival at your destination.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.