Northern Lights in a Tesla Model X
The Northern Lights is something all travelers should experience. Up in the far North, we have learned how to experience this magical phenomenon in the most comfortable way possible. We have chosen a Tesla Model X to venture out into the fjords. Its comfort, environmental consciousness and space has made it the perfect vehicle to take out into the arctic.
Our guides have extensive knowledge of the area and will take you to some of our favorite hidden spots with 100% flexibility to optimise chances of seeing the lights. The difference between this Northern Lights tour and others is the flexibility on where to go, how long to stay, comfort and intimate, personal group sizes.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Access to our Basecamp Lounge before your tour
- Learn about Northern Lights forecasting & photography during the tour
- A brief introduction to our Tesla Model X
- Certified driver and guide
- Complimentary tri-pod rental
- Professional pictures taken during the evening and sent to you 72 hours after the tour
- Dinner - Home-cooked warm meal made by local chef
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee, tea & warm chocolate
- Snacks - Nuts & marshmallows
- Warm suits to be comfortable in the Arctic night
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pukka Travels, Kirkegata 1, Tromso 9011 Norway
Tromsø is known as one of the best places in the world to watch the Northern Lights.
With so many tour operators in the area, we have found that many visitors wish to have guidance on where to see the Northern Lights when venturing to the Arctic.
We have something in common with you. The Northern Lights is exciting to us, we love nature, and experiences like these matter most when we will look back at our travels one day. May we have the honor to guide you in this magical moment of yours?
We are one of the only tour operator in the world that provides Northern Lights tours in a Tesla Model X. A zero emission, magically silent, powerful performance experience cruising in the next generation of cars along the Arctic roads.
Our guides are professional and will help you with your camera settings as well as telling you about the history and science around the Northern Lights.
The groups on this tour are small (only up to 5 passengers per car) to provide an exclusive feeling that we strive for. We provide gear to keep you warm — extra gloves, hats and boots. The car is equipped for safe winter driving with an effective heating system to make sure you are comfortable at all times.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Kirkegata 1, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years,
- Child's heights MUST be advised at time of booking to make sure we have available booster seats.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.