Oasis Wildlife Fuerteventura: Entrance Ticket Only
You're invited to a walk dedicated to the conservation of biodiversity and wildlife, where you will be able to enjoy interactive experiences with the animals and learn to love them in one of the largest parks in Europe.
With almost 1.000.000 m2 of space, in this fragment of Africa on the paradise island of Fuerteventura is the home for hundreds of animals, mostly rescued from illegal trafficking.
The botanic garden has thousands of plant species, including the largest collection of cactus on the continent, a paradise for those who love plants.
Our commitment leads us to be part of different Conservation Programmes, such as those of the African spurred tortoise, Cuvier’s gazelle, and African elephant. Visit these and other animals in areas such as the African savannah and be amazed by these endangered creatures.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free Bus Service
- Free Parking
- 3 botanical gardens in one: tropical, succulent and native plants together to develop the best Botanical Garden in our Island
- Kid’s Farm and Playground
- Educational Exhibitions (Birds of Prey, Parrot Live, Sea Lions Live and Fauna Live)
- Entry/Admission - Oasis Park Fuerteventura
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks: Don’t forget to enjoy the best gastronomic experience at our three restaurants: Oasis, Leones Marinos and Patio Majorero. Its cuisine includes a large menu of Canarian gastronomy, created with products from our farm, and which includes dishes for children.
- Tour guide
- Visit: Oasis Park Fuerteventura, Carretera Gral de Jandia,s/n, 35627 La Lajita, Fuerteventura Spain
A wonderful wildlife park dedicated to the conservation and protection of animals, Oasis Wildlife Fuerteventura offers a fantastic day out for all of the family.
Enjoy the beautiful botanical gardens and view all of the animals on foot, or take trip with our ecotour train that leaves every 30 minutes.
Marvel at the amazing educational exhibitions that are all included in your ticket price: Sea Lions Live, Fauna Live, Parrots Live and Birds of Prey Live.
Two different Camel Safaris, a Lemur Experience and a Sea Lion Experience are all available at an additional cost.
We also have three restaurants with typical Canarian food and a superb Agricultural and Artisan Market every Sunday from 9:00am until 2:00pm with fantastic local products for you to taste or buy with free admission.
You main use our free bus service to and from the park with stops at all major hotels on the island.
Oasis Wildife Fuerteventura is a great day out for everyone, and a must to enjoy while on holiday in Fuerteventura.
Departure Point :Oasis Park Fuerteventura, Carretera Gral de Jandia,s/n, 35627 La Lajita, Fuerteventura Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
The Oasis Park Fuerteventura has a fleet of buses and many routes that accommodate all hotels. Customers may use this service or get to the park by their own transport. Confirm your pick up time in your hotel.
Departure Time :Entrance Ticket 5/1/2020 - 4/30/2021
Entrance+Camel Experience 5/1/2020 - 4/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Park is wheelchair accessible
- On Sundays there is a lovely local farmers and artisan market in the park offering local produce
- The tickets for “special experiences” cannot be used independently. You must also purchase an entry ticket for the park, unless the special experience in question is the Camel Safari and you intend to use it in the exterior area (zone 1, which does not require the purchase of an additional ticket to enter the park) and not the exterior area (zone 2, which does require the purchase of an additional ticket to enter the park).
- Children under age 4 are free
- Minimum age to purchase tickets is 18
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear comfortable shoes for walking
- Camel Safari Restrictions: Minimum age is 3 years to join the safari. No pregnant women. No smoking. No one over the weight of 120 kg.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.