Experience Ogden's only historical true crime tour, led by Ogden resident and author Jennifer Jones. Take a walk while we explore Ogden’s more scandalous crimes and the people involved. The Ogden Untamed Tour takes a look at historical Ogden from the 1920s through the 1950s and beyond. From the opium dens hidden under many of the buildings lining 25th Street, to the bootlegging and speakeasies of the 1920s, and the organized crime of the 1940s.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historic 25th Street, 238 25th St, Ogden, UT 84401-2302
Our guides will show you around Historic 25th Street and share tales of historical true crime at the places where they happened.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Black Lotus Coffee & bakery, 2411 Kiesel Ave suite 101, Ogden, UT 84401, USA
Return Detail :Lighthouse Lounge, 130 25th St, Ogden, UT 84401, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by 117277